Bat and Bottle Wine Club FAQs
Does it cost anything to join the Wine Club?
• No, in fact you will be paying a discounted price for the wines you receive.
• There are no membership charges, only membership discounts.
What are the benefits to joining the Wine Club?
• Free Home Tasting Kit with your first case.
• Free live Wine Club online Home Tastings.
• Option of Home Tasting Kits available, so you can join in with the wines at the free online tasting and save your bottles for later.
• 10% discount on the bottle priceof all wines.
• Free (handmade-locally) Wine Club folder to store producer/wine notes that accompany each case.
• Online preview of the wines before delivery; just to put you in the mood - or you can choose to opt out of the case.
• First bite at the bin ends and other offers.
• The chance to join us on buying trips.
• Last but certainly not least, you are genuinely supporting artisans: talented, real wine makers whose passion is to make expressive, great tasting wine.
How often will the Club cases be sent?
• Conspirators and Vini Curiosity: every quarter (January, April, July, October) and Piemonte: every March and October.
Am I committed to taking the quarterly case?
• No, absolutely no commitment, you can always make your own selections
How do I pay for the wines?
• By direct debit in advance: you choose whether to pay for your case(s) monthly or quarterly.
• When you receive your case, you will have already accumulated sufficient funds in your account to pay for your wine.
You've convinced me. How do I sign up?
(and start saving my 10% immediately…)
• Subscribe online: https://bat.wine/collections/wine-club
• Once your Direct Debit is set up, your 10% discount
will be active.